Want to Buy the Playboy Mansion?
No FOR SALE Sign at the Playboy Mansion for our Private Tour to See
One of the most popular destinations on every private Los Angeles tour that we do is the notorious Playboy Mansion where Hugh Hefner reigns. Since 1971 he has been the owner and principal occupant of this magnificent Holmby Hills estate which Playboy purchased then for $1.1M. That’s quite a Return on Investment with the current sale price set at $200M. As the CNN video outlines you get an awful lot for your money:
- more than 5 acres of prime residential real estate bordered by the famed Los Angeles Country Club;
- 20,000+ square feet (29 rooms) in a fabulous Arthur Kelly-designed Gothic-Tudor home built in 1927;
- the pool with the famed grotto;
- an aviary and zoo;
- wine cellar;
- screening room;
- basement gym;
- basketball and tennis court; and, of course,
- fabulous neighbors (which we will identify on your luxury tour).
Oh, by the way, Hugh gets to live in the house as long as he wants. That’s part of the sale contract. If you wish to make an offer on the home we have the number to call. Or, just contact us to take a close look at Hef’s neighborhood.