Rose Bowl Flea Market
The second sunday of every month, the flea market heads to the rose bowl. The Rose Bowl Flea Market is a southern California legend. Up to 20,000 bargain hunters, including celebrities and interior designers, flock to the Rose Bowl Stadium each month to peruse more than 2500 booths full of antiques, vintage clothing, and every imaginable type of merchandise. One of the most famous flea markets in the world. This is always a constant hot spot for Los Angeles tours, a great place to head down to for the hustle bustle of haggling; then move on to something, a bit more relaxing.
Dates and Times:
- Second Sunday of each month
- 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for shopping
- No admission after 3 p.m.
- Open rain or shine
- $8 regular admission from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $10 express admission from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- $15 early admission from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- $20 preview VIP admission from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Children under 12 admitted free with an adult
- Free parking
- Service animals only
- Make advance reservations for tour groups to receive VIP bus parking and admission discounts.