- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
The Bonaventure Hotel
One of the incredible sights during a helicopter tour of downtown Los Angeles is the unusual architecture of the Westin Bonaventure Hotel. Often seen in movies and television this distinct feature of the Los Angeles skyline is pretty from the street and from the air.Share