- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Luxury Tours of Los Angeles - 11:57 9 April 2012
Kermit the Frog on La Brea
The entrance to the Henson Studios is overlooked by a tall statue of Kermit the Frog dressed as Charlie Chaplin’s Little Tramp character. Elite Adventure Tours always drives by on its way from Hollywood to Beverly Hills.Share
This entry was posted on Monday, April 9th, 2012 at 11:57 am and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.