- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Setting up for the Dark Shadows Premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theater
Grauman’s Chinese Theater is still a preferred venue for movie studios to stage opulent premieres of their latest films. This day the theater’s forecourt was closed so that crews could prepare for the arrival of Johnny Depp at the Dark Shadows opening.Share