- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Luxury Tours of Los Angeles - 11:53 14 May 2012
Blossom Room – Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
The Blossom Room at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel famous as the location of the very first Academy Awards ceremony in 1929.Share
This entry was posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 at 11:53 am and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.