- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Luxury Tours of Los Angeles - 11:28 31 May 2012
Truman Capote crypt marker
Truman Capote is one of the many luminaries interred at the Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, one of the several burial fields we occasionally visit with our guests.Share
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 31st, 2012 at 11:28 am and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.