- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Luxury Tours of Los Angeles - 1:34 12 August 2012
Venice Canal and Canoe – Cool Fun in Los Angeles
There are only a few of the original miles of canals remaining in Venice, CA today but they are still fun to navigate by canoe or paddle boat.Share
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 12th, 2012 at 1:34 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.