- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Luxury Tours of Los Angeles - 10:04 17 December 2012
Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro, CA
The pavilion of the Korean Friendship Bell is not only beautiful itself but offers incredible views of the Los Angeles coast. It is a sightseeing “must see.”Share
This entry was posted on Monday, December 17th, 2012 at 10:04 am and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.