- The Tour Story: Eat Thai where Tarantino wrote Pulp Fiction!
- The Tour Story: No panties. No wall. No bad photos.
- ‘There’s a mistake. ‘Moonlight,’ you guys won.’
- The Best Way to the Hollywood Sign
- Classical Music Loved by Los Angeles
- Sunset Tower Towers above the Sunset Strip
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Angels Flight Before La La Land
Luxury Tours of Los Angeles - 9:25 29 January 2013
Cabazon Brontosaurus – 1970
Sculptor Claude K. Bell in March 1970, with his 45 ft high 150 ft long DInosaur under construction in CabazonShare
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 9:25 am and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.